Tubes of vintage book paper connected into a heart shape!
And I’m loving the large wooden chopping board I sourced at the SPCA last week. I scrubbed it clean, and now it makes a good background for pics!
How to make a Pencil Holder from Tubes
- Roll pages of book paper around a dowel stick to form a tube.
- Secure with a touch of wood glue.
- Allow to dry
- Join at the top and the bottom of the tubes with clip. Form into heart shape.
- Trace the finished shape, and cut a cardboard base from the pattern
- Attach to the base of the holder with wood glue.